Saturday, January 28, 2006

Update on what happened to me in the past year

Okay, I know I've been silent for the better part of a year. Why, and what happened? Well, a lot has happened. I've been dealing with a lot of work, taking care of my parents, my own family and everything else that life tossed at me during that time.

Because family is all-important to me, I decided that had to come first, blogging would have to be put on the back-burner until such time I could at least write adequately. If I couldn't speak adequately on something because I didn't take the time to do the research and try to present a moderately fair and balanced debate, then why say anything at all?

Well, I finally have found the time to actually say something I feel is meaningful. I hope to have more time in the future to blog on other political matters as they arise.

So, no, I did not die, nothing horrible has happened (I'm sure that will disappoint Democrats and liberals who dislike and disagree with Republicans like myself), but life did happen and that's what took up my time and attention.

Needless to say, my wife was shocked when I told her that I finally posted something to my blog. She and other friends have been saying to me, "What happened to your blog?" and "You need to update it, dude!" Well, that day has come. Enjoy, and I look forward to any comments that may appear under my posts.

Blog on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home